More types, characteristics and design elements of outdoor furniture, mainly cover urban public outdoor furniture, courtyard outdoor leisure furniture, commercial outdoor furniture, portable outdoor furniture, etc., and a case part, detailing the design of outdoor furniture process.
Mainly for commercial outdoor furniture, courtyard outdoor leisure furniture for communication
Must know a little: long-term outdoor, it is inevitable to wind and sun, so you must be prepared to have a certain deformation and fading of the home. In addition, outdoor furniture is a unique style.
How to choose the outdoor furniture that suits our needs?
The style is the first choice we consider, how to understand the word style.
In the early 2030s, Russian architectural theorist M. Ginsberg once said that the word "style" is full of ambiguity...
The classification of design styles and genres is still being further studied and discussed. The names and classifications of styles and genres described later in this chapter are not conclusive. They are only used as reference and reference for reading and learning and maybe for us. Inspirational in design analysis and creation
The style of design can be divided into a traditional style, modern style, post-modern style, natural style, and mixed style.
1. The traditional style of interior design is characterized by the interior decoration, the line shape, the color tone, the shape of the furniture and the furnishings, and the characteristics of the traditional decoration "shape" and "god". Traditional style often gives people the feeling of historical continuation and regional context, which makes the indoor environment highlight the image characteristics of national cultural origin.
2. The modern style originated from the Bauhaus school founded in 1919. The school was in the historical background of the time, emphasizing the breakthrough of the old tradition, creating a new architecture, paying attention to function and space organization, paying attention to the form beauty of the structure itself, and the shape is simple. Opposing the extra decoration, advocating a reasonable composition process, respecting the performance of the material, paying attention to the material's own texture and color configuration effect, and developing an unconventional asymmetric composition method based on the functional layout. The Bauhaus school attaches importance to the actual Process production operation emphasizes the connection between design and industrial production. At present, the broad modern style can also refer to the simple and novel style, with the architectural image and indoor environment of today's sense of the times.
3. The term postmodernism first appeared in the book "Spanish and Spanish Poetry" by the Spanish writer De Onis in 1934. It is used to describe the counteractions that occur within modernism, especially a modernist pure reason. The anti-reverse psychology is the post-modern style. In the 1950s, the United States gradually formed a post-modernist cultural trend in the case of the decline of so-called modernism. Influenced by the popular art of the rise of the 1960s, the post-modern style is in modern style. Criticism of pure rationalism, post-modern style emphasizes that architecture and interior decoration should have historical continuity, but not rigidly adhere to the traditional logical way of thinking, explore innovative styling techniques, pay attention to human touch, often set exaggerated and deformed columns indoors. Style and broken arch vouchers, or the abstract form of classical components are combined in a new way, that is, using non-traditional mixing, superposition, misplacement, fission and other means, and symbols, metaphors, etc., in order to create a sense of sensibility and rationality. It combines the traditional and modern, the public and the connoisseurs, that is, the "this is also the same" architectural image and indoor environment. The postmodern style can not only See visual image to evaluate, but we also need to analyze the design idea through the image. Postmodern style representatives include P · Johnson, R · Venturi, M · Graves and so on.
4. The natural style advocates "returning to nature". Aesthetics respects nature and combines nature, so that in today's high-tech, high-tempo social life, people can achieve a physiological and psychological balance. Therefore, indoor wood, fabric, stone, etc. Natural materials, showing the texture of the material, fresh and elegant. In addition, because of its similarity and method, the rural style can also be classified into natural style. The rural style strives to express leisurely, comfortable and natural rural life in the indoor environment. Interesting, also often use natural wood, stone, rattan, bamboo and other materials of rustic texture. Coincidentally set indoor green, create a natural, simple, elegant atmosphere.
5. Hybrid style is a diversified and inclusive situation in architectural design and interior design in recent years. The interior layout also has the characteristics of modern and practical and absorbs the traditional features. It is integrated into the ancient and modern Chinese and Western in the decoration and furnishings. For example, traditional screens, furnishings and coffee tables, with modern wall and door and window decoration, new sofas; European classical glass lamps and wall decoration, with oriental traditional furniture and Egyptian furnishings, sketches, etc. Although the style is eclectic in design, using a variety of styles, the design is still unique, in-depth evaluation of the overall composition and visual effects of the body, color, material, and other aspects.
Genre here refers to the art style of interior design. Modern interior design analyzes the artistic characteristics of the performance, there are also a variety of genres, mainly: high-tech, bright, white, new rococo, surreal, deconstruction Doctrine, and Art Deco.
1. High-tech or weighing technology, highlighting the achievements of contemporary industrial technology, showing off in the architectural form and indoor environment design, advocating "mechanical beauty", exposing structural members such as beams and slabs and grids and ducts indoors, Cables and other equipment and pipelines emphasize process technology and the sense of the times. Typical examples of high-tech schools are the Centre for the Arts and Culture of the Centre Pompidou in Paris, and the Bank of China in Hong Kong.
2. The bright pie is also called the silver pie. The interior design boasts the precision and the bright effect of the new materials and modern processing technology. It is often used indoors as a decorative surface with mirror and flat curved glass, stainless steel, polished granite, and marble. In the lighting of the indoor environment, various new light sources and lamps such as refraction and refraction are often used. Under the setting of metal and mirror materials, a radiant and beautiful indoor environment is formed.
3. The interior of the white school is unpretentious, and the interior interfaces and furniture are often white-based, simple and clear. For example, Smith House designed by American architect R. Meyer and its interior are examples. R·Meyer White The interior of the room is not only limited to the surface decoration of simplified decoration and white but has a deeper connotation of connotation. When designing the interior environment, the designer considers the people who are indoors and the windows and windows. The changing outdoor scenery, thus, in a sense, the indoor environment is only a "background" of the activity place, so that the decorative shape and color are not excessively rendered.
4. Rococo was originally an architectural style prevalent in the European court in the 18th century. It is characterized by fine, light and complex carvings. The new Rococo inherits the complex features of Rococo, but the decorative "carrier" and processing The technology uses modern new decorative materials and modern craftsmanship so that it has a gorgeous and slightly romantic, traditional yet still decorative atmosphere.
5. The style began in the Netherlands in the 1920s. The art genre represented by the painter P. Mondrian emphasized the expression of "pure styling" and "liberation of art from the constraints of tradition and individual worship." The style school believes that "the abstraction of the living environment is real life for people." They often use geometric shapes and red, yellow and blue primary colors for interior decoration and furniture, and are arranged in black, gray and white. The interior of the style has extremely distinctive features and individuality in terms of color and shape. The building and the interior are often based on geometric squares, and the interior and exterior spaces of the building are interspersed with the interior space and the external space. The block is emphasized by the roof, the unevenness of the wall and the strong color.
6. The surrealist pursues the so-called artistic effect of transcending reality. In the interior layout, unusual spatial organization, a curved surface or interface with flowing curved line type, heavy color, unpredictable light and shadow, and strangely shaped furniture and equipment are often used. Sometimes, modern paintings or sculptures are used to create a surreal indoor atmosphere. The surreal interior environment is more suitable for some indoor spaces with certain visual or graphics requirements for display or entertainment.
7. Deconstruction is a philosophical concept put forward by the French philosopher J. Derrida in the 1960s. It is questioning and critique of the structuralism and theoretical traditions prevailing in Europe and the United States in the early part of this century, in architecture and interior design. The deconstructionist party adopts a negative attitude towards traditional classical and compositional laws, emphasizing that it is not bound by historical culture and traditional rationality. It is a genre that looks like a structural disintegration, breaks through the traditional form composition, and has extensive materials.
8. The Art Deco School originated from an international exhibition of decorative arts and modern industries held in Paris, France in the 1920s. Later it was spread to the United States and other places. For example, some skyscrapers built in the early days of the United States adopted this genre. The Art Deco is good at using many. The geometric lines and patterns of the hierarchy are mainly decorated in the interior and exterior doors and windows, the cornices, the building waistline, the corner line, and other parts. The interior and exterior decoration of the old Jinjiang Hotel and the Peace Hotel built in Shanghai in early years are all Art Deco. In recent years, the interiors of some hotels and large shopping malls are based on the connotation of the times and the architectural culture. On the basis of modern style, the architectural details are decorated with patterns and patterns of Art Deco.
When the current society is gradually transitioning from an industrial society to a post-industrial society or an information society, people's needs for their own environment, in addition to meeting the requirements of use and material functions, pay more attention to the spiritual functions of environmental atmosphere, cultural connotation, and artistic quality. The demand, the creation, development, and transformation of different artistic styles and genres of interior design are not only the continuation and development of the historical context of architectural art, but also the profound social development history and cultural connotation, and will also greatly enrich people with their day and night. The spiritual life during the activity.
Furniture is attached to the environment, and the appropriate style can reflect the overall atmosphere and expected results.
Outdoor table and chairs
Traditional outdoor furniture: wrought iron, rattan, natural stone, boat wood
Modern style: stainless steel Taslin fabric, aluminum alloy Taslan fabric
Postmodern style: stainless steel rattan, cast aluminum rattan
Natural style: teak, pineapple, elm
Mixed style: aluminum alloy teak, stainless steel teak, aluminum alloy artificial stone
In recent years, the development of domestic outdoor furniture has been looking for products with good quality, low price and high-cost performance from the pursuit of high-end foreign countries to the low-end of the country. Nowadays, the knowledge acquisition of outdoor furniture by consumers is relatively small.
The texture is tough, non-corrosive and oxidized, the color is bright, the use is light, the maintenance and maintenance are convenient, the material is environmentally friendly and can be recycled, and the use time is long; the style is more, the price is lower, and the current is most favored by ordinary consumers;
Teslin is a special textile produced by a shuttleless machine. A composite yarn with a special cladding structure, that is, a PVC/PET sheath-core yarn.
The core body is made of the high-strength polyester industrial filament, and the cortex is anti-aging and anti-ultraviolet radiation PVC material.
The polyester filament yarn is stretched and wrapped and cooled by light to form a composite line with smooth surface, waterproof, oil-proof, non-toxic and cool feeling.
The warp yarn is made into a woven shaft through an intelligent warping machine, and the woven fabric is directly woven on the winding rapier loom without sizing, and then finished into a final product.
It has the advantages of bright color, no fading, high tensile strength, water and oil resistance, UV resistance, aging resistance, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, non-toxicity, smooth surface, and long service life.
Avoid sharp scratches and cigarette butts;
It is made of PE/PP. It has the characteristics of being firm, light and flexible, and can be bent freely. It can also be protected from moisture, aging, insects, infrared rays, acid, alkali, and corrosion.
Comfortable, breathable, not cold in winter, not hot in summer;
Maintenance can be used to clean rattan furniture with a brush, rag or vacuum cleaner, against collision, sharp scratches, and cigarette butts;
High strength, good flatness, easy cleaning and rupture without sharp edges are not easy to hurt people;
Do not use sharp objects to strike or hit the corners of the glass to avoid breakage; do not wipe the glass surface with corrosive liquids to avoid damaging the surface gloss; do not wipe the glass surface with rough materials to avoid scratches.
Our company uses the national standard 304 stainless steel, the texture is tough, not easy to rot and oxidize, the use time is long, the gloss is strong, the concise and clear appearance, the coexistence of softness and softness, showing noble and simple;
At present, stainless steel products are gradually popular in the market, and few factories can produce high-quality products;
All aluminum materials are selected, characterized by high temperature and special molds; then polished by hand; the surface is finished by pickling, Luohua, dusting, and other processes.
Features: Durable and adaptable to any outdoor environment; textured, sturdy and thick; easy to give people a sense of belonging
Products; but the style is less, the cost of mold and equipment investment is too large;
Known as the "King of Wanmu", it is called "National Treasure" in Myanmar and Indonesia. It is the best material in outdoor furniture and has occupied the main market of high-end outdoor furniture in Europe and America.
1. Teak grows slowly for at least 50 years, making it denser and harder and less prone to wear;
2, teak contains extremely heavy oil and a special fragrance, this oil quality and fragrance will keep it from deformation, not afraid of acid and alkali, can drive snakes, insects, rats, not afraid of being eroded by termites;
Because the teak wood is hard, not easy to break, and the texture is beautiful, it is the best material for making high-grade outdoor furniture;
Style teak is made of high-grade teak imported from Myanmar. Pure natural teak is processed without any harmful substances to the human body;
The sanding method of teak is different from ordinary furniture. It needs to be sanded 5 times. The higher the coefficient of sanding paper, the better the smoothness and touch will be.
The whole teak furniture from head to toe is very rare. The cost of the whole teak is very expensive. Most collectors and economically rich people will consider buying it.
There are several materials and methods for fake teak products on the market:
Golden lion pomelo: color teak, high quality, and no teak scent;
Pineapple grid: Color and oil are very similar, no teak scent and black spots in the wood;
Gold does not change: the color is black, no teak fragrance;
Also use teak veneer (teak outside, other wood inside)
- The Choice Of Tea Chairs And Ideas
- Maintenance Of Rattan Chair
- How To Identify The Quality Of The ...
- Rattan Chair Cleaning Should Pay At...
- Rattan Chair Making Material PE Imi...
- The Origin Of The Rattan Chair Is E...
- Use The Rattan Chair To Create A Fr...
- Sofa Made The Benefits
- The Meaning And Standard Of The Spo...
- European Style Sofa How To Better M...
- Cane Chair Weaver/ Caning (furnitur...